Steps to closing the timeshare deal.
Once the order form has been received, the closing process take between 14 to 30 days. If title insurance has been requested, allow an extra 72 hours for the title search. The original recorded deed will be sent back to the Buyer within 30 days after the closing documents has been received.
- Complete an order form via online, downloading the PDF order form or call us directly at (800) 973-3316 to have an order form faxed directly to you
- Submit the online order form, we will respond within 24 hours.
Fax the completed order form to (407) 373-7465 or Mail directly to us at: 924 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, Florida 32804
- Once we receive your request, we will:
– Assign a closing agent to your file and will contact you if any missing information is needed.
– The closing agent will request an estoppel notice from the resort for any outstanding or due maintenance fees, transfer fees and mortgage balances.
– If you have requested title insurance, we will order a title search.
- Once all the necessary information has been gathered, we will prepare the deed if the property is in the states of Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina or the District of Columbia, along with the closing statements and any related title documentation. Our attorney will review the documents before they are sent out for the closing. If the property is outside the states of Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and the District of Columbia, in a state that we have an attorney-partnership in, a licensed attorney in that state will prepare the deed, but your closing agent will prepare all other documents.
- Closing packages and client copies will be overnighted to the Buyer(s) and Seller(s) to a home or work mailing address.
- All signed closing documents are to be returned with any necessary funds. We will review all the returned documents to check for any inaccuracies.
- Any funds we received will be placed into a separate escrow account.
- Once the funds have been cleared, the deed will be sent to the County Clerk for recording and the net funds are disbursed to the Seller.
- When the recorded deed is returned to our office, we will send a notification of transfer and a copy of the recorded deed to the resort. The original deed and a title policy (if requested) will be sent directly to the Buyer.
When timeshare owners decide to sell their property, they are frequently amazed at the difficulty associated with the process. Selling a timeshare ultimately involves legal documents and novice sellers frequently feel that after delving into the process, it is prudent to hire an expert as there are many things to know.
Unfortunately, some sellers are reduced to performing searches online such as “sell my timeshare” or “how to sell a timeshare. ”While there are extreme benefits in using the internet as a guide, selling a timeshare is not one of those “do-it-yourself projects.”
Certainly finding a buyer is something that the “average Joe” could do; it’s the legal process associated with the actual purchase that can be cumbersome for most. At Closemytimeshare, our staff comprised of lawyers who specialize in timeshare closings are eager to handle everything from the purchase agreement to the closing itself.
Quite simply, instead of asking friends “how can I sell my timeshare” or performing internet searches such as “how to sell a timeshare,” save yourself a lot of time and frustration and hire our company to provide every necessary service every step of the way. Our experts can make the complex become easy and can certainly be trusted to provide services that are done correctly and expeditiously.
How To Sell My Timeshare
If you are a timeshare owner and are interested in selling your timeshare NOW then all you need to do is to contact our referral partners and fill out the order form. When your request is received, you will get an overall idea about how to sell a timeshare.